Small living room kitchen combos can be difficult to decorate. You want to make the most of the space you have, but you also need to function as a usable kitchen. There is some great small living room kitchen combo decorating ideas out there that can help you accomplish both of these goals at the same time!
One great way to make your small living room kitchen combo more functional is to install a breakfast bar. This will give you extra counter space to prep meals or just enjoy a quick snack. You can also use the breakfast bar as a place to put away dishes when you’re done cooking. This can help free up some valuable counter space in your kitchen.
Another way to make your small living room kitchen combo more functional is to add a kitchen island. This can provide you with extra storage and counter space. It can also give you a place to sit and enjoy a meal or snack. If you have the space, you may even want to add a second kitchen island for even more storage and counter space.
Creative Storage Solutions
You can also use some creative storage solutions to make your small living room kitchen combo more functional. For example, you can install shelves on the walls to store dishes and cookware. You can also use hanging baskets to store fruits and vegetables. These are just a few ideas that can help you make the most of your small living room kitchen combo.
If you want to make your small living room kitchen combo more stylish, there are a few things you can do. One great way to add style to your space is to use accent lighting. You can use track lighting or recessed lighting to highlight certain areas of your kitchen. This can help create a more stylish look for your space.
Color for small space Decorations
You can also use color to add style to your small living room kitchen combo. For example, you can paint one wall a different color than the rest of the walls in your space. This can help create a focal point in your space. You can also use wallpaper or fabric to add color and pattern to your space.
These are just a few ideas that can help you decorate your small living room kitchen combo. With the right decorating skills and some creativity, you should be able to create a stylish look for your space.
Small Open Plan Kitchen Living Room Ideas
Open plan living room kitchen designs are a popular trend these days, as they allow you to make the most of your space and create a cohesive, functional living area. If you are thinking about designing an open plan living space in your home, there are a few key design elements that you should keep in mind.
1. Consider the layout of your space carefully. You want to make sure that the different areas of your open plan living room and kitchen flow easily together so that you have easy access to all of your appliances and furniture.
2. When choosing furniture for your open plan space, look for pieces that are both functional and stylish. Sofas or sectionals with built-in storage can be a great choice, as they provide you with extra space for your belongings.
3. Don’t forget about lighting! You will need different types of lighting in an open plan living room and kitchen to ensure that every area is well-lit and easy to see. Consider adding floor lamps, track lighting, or recessed lighting to help illuminate your living space.
4. Another key element of open plan kitchen living room designs is the use of color and pattern. You can use these design elements to create a cohesive look that ties your space together, or you can use them to create distinct areas for each part of your open plan living room and kitchen.
5. Finally, don’t forget to accessorize! Adding personal touches to your space with art, books, and photos can help make it feel like home.
By following these simple tips, you can easily create a stylish and functional open plan living room kitchen that will be the perfect gathering place for your family and friends.
Kitchen Living Room Combo Floor Plans
Floor plans for kitchen living room combo designs are available in a variety of styles. Whether you want a traditional, country-style kitchen or a modern, sleek space, you can find the perfect floor plan to fit your needs.
1. If you have a small space, you may want to consider a galley-style floor plan. This type of layout puts the kitchen along one wall and the living room along with the other, creating a long, narrow space.
2. If you have a bit more space to work with, you may want to consider an L-shaped floor plan. This type of layout puts the living room on one side of the space and the kitchen on the other, leaving a central area for dining or other activities.
3. If you have a larger space, you may want to consider an open floor plan. This type of layout allows you to combine the kitchen and living room into one large space that can be used for a variety of purposes.
4. Finally, if you have a particularly large space, you may want to consider a U-shaped or horseshoe floor plan. This type of layout typically has an island in the center, which can be used as a breakfast bar or even as a home office space.
Whether you are looking for a traditional or modern kitchen living room combo floor plan, there is sure to be something that meets your needs and fits your space. With a little bit of research and some creative ideas, you can easily create the perfect floor plan for your home.
How to Design a Small Kitchen Living Room Combo
When designing a small kitchen living room combo, there are several key design elements that you will need to keep in mind. By following these tips and guidelines, you can create a beautiful and functional space that is perfect for your home.
1. Start by considering the layout of your kitchen living room combo carefully. You want to make sure that there is enough space for all of your furniture, appliances, and other essentials, but you also want to be sure that the different areas flow easily together so that you can move freely from one space to the next.
2. Next, focus on your color scheme. You will typically want to choose a neutral and subdued color palette for your small kitchen living room combo, as this will make the space appear larger and more open. Consider using cool colors like blue or green, or warm neutrals like beige or taupe.
3. Be sure to add plenty of storage to your small kitchen living room combo. You will want to be sure that you have enough space to store all of your pots, pans, dishes, and other cooking essentials, as well as any other items that you need to keep in the space.
4. Finally, focus on your furnishings. Choose furniture that is comfortable and stylish, but also be sure to select pieces that are small enough to fit easily into your small kitchen living room combo. By following these simple tips, you can easily create a beautiful and functional space in your home.
Small Living Room Kitchen Combo Decorating Ideas
1. Start with a blank canvas – If you are working with a small space, the key to successful decorating is to create a clean and streamlined look that does not overwhelm the room. Start by clearing out all of the clutter, and then choose a simple color scheme for your walls and furniture.
2. Use light colors – Light and neutral colors are always best for small spaces, as they create a bright and airy look that makes the room feel more open. Consider using white or pale shades of yellow, green, or blue to give your small living room an instant makeover.
3. Add plenty of mirrors – Mirrors are a great way to instantly brighten up a space and make it seem larger than it is. Hang a few mirrors on the walls, or use them to accentuate your furniture.
4. Use multifunctional furniture – When decorating a small living room, it is important to choose furniture that serves more than one purpose. For example, an ottoman can double as a coffee table, and a futon can be used as both a sofa and a bed.
5. Add plenty of plants – Plants are a great way to add some natural beauty to your small living room, and they also help to liven up the space and make it feel more inviting. Whether you choose live plants or opt for artificial ones, adding greenery can be a simple but effective way to decorate your small space. With these simple tips, you can easily create a beautiful and functional living room that is perfect for your home.