Having dinette set will be great to beautify your kitchen. However, if you apparently have not that big kitchen, you shall no worry since nowadays there are so many ideas and types of dinette set you can try that will make your kitchen looks bigger than ever.
1. Find the Right Visual Tricks to Show a Spacey Illusion in Your Small Kitchen
Since you cannot change the size of the kitchen anymore, you can work on how to make the right illusion so your guests can feel the spacey vibe inside your kitchen. You’d better mind the pattern of the floor and the curves around the corner.
2. Round Table Will Save More Space, So You Can Use Other Area for Free Space
There are many shapes of table in the market, but the most recommended shape is the round one. Round table will gather everyone instantly. It will not leave any unused area on the table, so you can really maximize the function of a table in a small place.
3. Cut the Wall and Let the Dinette Set Get Along with Other Room
Having this wall covers the kitchen turns out taking much space. If you still have enough time to renovate your kitchen, consider about breaking the wall. Let rooms connected one to another without wall will save more space.
4. Maximize Those Corners in the Kitchen By Making it For Banquette Seating
It is not too much for having banquette eating in your small kitchen. After all, banquette seating is for everyone. Rather than putting them in the middle, you can use those free corners to install the banquette.
5. Window Can Also be Used for a Part of Dinette Set, Especially in Small Kitchen
Not only in the corner, can you also install the banquette close to the window. It will not only save more space, but you can also get the view of the outside area through the window. It is important to set it in the direction of sunrise, instead of sunset.
6. Hallway is Too Free, So Let’s Use it for A Dinette Set
Some houses just let the hallway free without any purpose. Maximize the potential by putting the dinette set over there. It is worth to try for having dinette set in an unusual area.
7. Get Some Extra Space out of The Kitchen
If the kitchen cannot negotiate to be put a dinette set, you can try to take extra space from other room. One thing that you need to consider if you do this choice is you need to prepare the right lighting to accommodate your dinette set.
8. If You Insist for Having A Dinette Set in Your Kitchen, Prepare the Right Light
Enjoy your meal can only happen if there is enough light inside the kitchen. Therefore, you should pick the right type of light to bright the kitchen. Choose the soft yet effective light one to spread the light equally.
9. Put Some Hanging Accessories to Make the Room Feel Spacious
If someone in the house enjoy collecting hanging accessories, it will be great to put one or a few of them hanging on the kitchen. It will emphasize the free area in the kitchen. The design is supposed to be simple, so it will not distract the focus.
10. Enjoy a Cup of Café Coffee at Home on This Café-Design Dinette Set
Following the trend in the society, this design of dinette set is so right for those who enjoy spend time in the café. The round table is small yet bistro. It is the best choice you can ever purchase for the right dinette set.
11. Gather Your Dining Table and Island to Save More Space
This idea is unique because you will seat close to the island. However, you shall no worry since there is enough space, so you will not get splashed. This idea is worth for those who have limited space in the kitchen, yet want to enjoy the meal there.
12. Flower is Always a Best Friend for Decorating the House
Applying floral wallpaper on your kitchen will be great in design and also in creating spacey sensation. You can also put fresh flowers in a vase, and then put it in the center of the table to attract the attention of your guests. Different types of flower will give different feeling, you should be careful for it.
13. Install a Window Seat, So You Can Enjoy Your Meal Under the Sunlight
Sitting close to the window can give you special treatment. You can enjoy your meal while doing sunbathing in the same time. One thing to remember is making sure that the direction of the window is on the sunrise, instead of the sunset.
14. Tiny Space Can Make People Easily Lose Their Focus, Get a Focal Point
It is the right fact since the space is tiny and people will try to take a look to any direction. Instantly, they finish observing and doing it over and over again. Having a focal point can help you and your guests stay focus in the meal time.
15. Monochrome is Chosen to Create a Classy Vibe on Your Dinette Set
This color scheme is popular to create small kitchen becomes bigger. You can choose any colors as long as the types are not that many. Also, the room will feel calmer since there are less distraction than the usual.
16. Setting Your Dinette Seat Close to Open Windows
This one is worth to try for those who enjoy eating while enjoying the breeze. It is not always happening every day, but it is promising to have this design for a long term.
17. Try to Make Up a Fake Dining Area and Enjoy Your Meal Anywhere in the House
Maybe it doesn’t work for some people to have a personal dining room in the house. However, it should not be the reason to give up. You can fake your dining area in any space in the house.